Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rockets Red Glare

I never do it, I've always said I'd be terrified to do it....but I did.

Yes, it's true. I've gone and done it.

I've written a guest post for my friend Moonspun.

The day...THE DAY!!!!....that I decided to get my rump in gear and get some posts written, she emailed asking for a guest post.

It was a sign.

And you can't ignore signs. It's illegal.

Really. :-)

So, this week's mostly wordless Wednesday has been canceled. In it's place, a guest post.

What better way to jump start my motivation than to be handed a homework assignment, of sorts.

Go over and give it a read....and while you're there, look around, make yourself comfortable (but please, no feet on the coffee table, ok?).

(And yes, people really DO live in Nebraska!!!!! I promise...cross my heart and hope to....well, you get the idea!!) :-) :-)

No comments: