Friday, January 1, 2010

Crouching Tiger, Stalking Sam

She's been retrieving really well since we brought her home...but the other day Mot was working with her, and all I could hear was him laughing hysterically.

I'd told Mot, a while ago, that she's been stalking me.

Yep, stalking.

Instead of running to me....she slllloowwwwllllyyyy creeps up, and at the last second...pounces!!!!

Well.....this particular day,she was doing it with her stuffed goose. Over and over and over. Each time changing up her speed of stalk....changing how close she got before she 'made her move'......and each time we laughed harder and harder.


3 comments:

Cowguy said...

I've got a cow that stalks me. It's un-nerving.

Cute pup! lol

Brook said...

She is such a cutie pie.

Nej said...

@ Cowguy - a stalking cow? Yeah, that would be a might bit unsettling. You must video it, pronto! :-)

@ Brook - you should see how big she is, after not seeing her for 5 days!!! OMG!!! :-)