1) Why aren't women's' skirt sizes regulated? How can I try on one skirt that is way to big, one that is way to small, and then one that fits great......and they are all the same size???? It's criminal I tell ya! :-)
2) How can my scale say I gained 3 pounds since yesterday morning? I'm putting it on unpaid leave...if it acts up again, it's gone!!!! :-)
3) What does this license plate mean? EXTAMTR
4) There is a Wendy's Frosty calling my name.....I can hear it. It's been getting steadily louder since 2:00 this afternoon. I'm trying to be good, I'm not eating junk.....and then this self-absorbed frozen treat starts calling my name, how dare it?!?!?! :-)
5) I hooked my phone up to my laptop to backup all the information in it, in case I drop it in the toilet or something (it's been known to happen). All of my calendar events are now gone. Every single one. Since when does "back-up" and "erase completely" mean the same thing? Did I miss a memo Blackberry people??
6) If you work at Best Buy, and you don't know the answer to my question, just tell me. Be honest. Don't make something up, just so I'll buy your product. It's sooo not cool.
7) My iPod nano is about dead. It's a first generation model, and has served me well. I charge it fully, and it lasts just long enough to get me through a 3 mile run....then dies. No warning, just dies. I need to replace it...and have been thinking it over for quite some time now.
I'd love to get an iPod classic...120 gb...sweet! But, it has moving bits, that won't like the jostling from my running with it. And, from what I can find out online (no thanks to the Best Buy guy who lies), you can't use the Nike + iPod chip with the classic.
The iPod touch is awesome.....with it's fancy apps and all. But if Verizon ever gets the iPhone contract (due for renewal in 2010 - or so I'm told), I'll get one of those. So why have two devices with all the fancy apps? Plus, the blackberry I have now has plenty of apps, bells and whistles.
A new nano is 16 gb, plenty to hold all of my music, any podrunner downloads I want to load onto it, and audio books when we go on road trips. It's lighter weight, no moving bits to bang around while running. Plus, it's cheaper than the first two options.
Or, I could just load stuff onto my blackberry and use it. I've heard the sound quality isn't that grand, but who cares about sound quality when running? (Most days, I'm just concerned with making it to the end of the run without tripping on the treadmill, breaking my neck, and embarrassing myself. ) And, if I do that, I need to find an armband that will fit the blackberry....I'm not having much luck with that quest yet. :-)
8) Our quartet has been asked to sing at the Sarpy County fair tonight. They've asked us before...and every year, they have us singing the same time as the tractor pull. We spend the hour trying to time our singing and the revving of the tractor engines. Usually good for some laughs! :-)
9) 34 minutes until I can blow this Popsicle stand. Rock on!!!!