Thursday, January 15, 2009

If it kills me....

I will get something accomplished at my house tonight, if it kills me. My hair stylist had to go home with a sick child, and I didn't bring gym clothes...so the night is all mine to actually get something done!!!!

It's the same, normal, boring crap....but it's sneaky. It's eluded me all week!!!

1) laundry - all of it...folded, put away, the works!!!
2) put books away - we've acquired a million books (maybe a slight exaggeration) in the last week...and they are just piled up on the desk in the den
3) clean the bathroom (sexy, eh?)
4) put that fish tank away (for the weekend)...the vivarium work is still progressing...but I'm getting sick of it sitting in my living room....especially with guests coming over this weekend....

If I get all of that done, I'll do a happy dance for everyone to see tomorrow. Well....for everyone to imagine that I'm doing.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: