Monday, October 13, 2008

Springbrook 2008 (Part 4 - Sunday)

I was up at 6:00 again on Sunday. It was more of a gradual waking up this time though. Thank goodness!!!

I had my tent and gear packed up about the time I started hearing others in our group waking up. In my t-shirt and jeans, I was melting. I couldn't believe how warm it was this weekend!!!!

The clouds were pretty thick and ominous looking Sunday am. Kevin and Kari (Carrie, Keri?) made waffles for everyone. Dad made some bacon for the group...and we all meet at a picnic table for one last meal before leaving. It's amazing how fast the weekend goes.



I only went on the one hike this year...but being lazy kinda felt good. If it had been cooler, I would have been out doing more. I hate the heat. :-)

For all the Springbrook pictures I took this year...go to my Webshots page.

No comments: