Wednesday, March 10, 2010

They say it's your birthday......

I'd like to take a break this week from the Mostly Wordless Wednesday posts I usually do.....and do a quick repost from the past.

Why, you ask?

Because today is March 10th...duh!!

(crickets)

Really, you don't know what that means?

OK, OK...I'll give you a hint.....it's someone's birthday.

(crickets)

Didn't narrow it down enough for you?

Fine!

It's Steve's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, my "green tea frappicino pushing, steal my camera and take pictures of me while drunk, Mr. Rogers for halloween, bestest nap taker ever in the whole wide world" friend!!!!!!

This post is for you sweetie! Love you!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

California, Here We Come (Part 8) The Final Frontier

Steve has an ability that served to amuse us the whole weekend. It wasn't until near the end of the trip before I started documenting it.

I call this final installment of our California trip....."Where is Steve sleeping?"

Ready?

1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


6)


7)



1) On the boat back from Alcatraz.
2) Driving to Napa...at a red light.
3) Breakfast near the Ritz.
4) Driving to the airport.
5) Safeway (stopped for packing tape)
6) On the airtram from the rental car drop off to the terminal.
7) On the plane.

No comments: