Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nurple finds itself a new home in Southwestern Iowa.

April, my bud since....well....since forever........stopped by my house today to show off the newest addition to her family. :-) :-)

I present to you, Nurple, a 1965 Ford Galaxie.

Everybody, all together now...."Hello, Nurple!!"

You see, we are nothing but polite and welcoming here on the blog. :-)

And, I have to say, Nurple is very, very photogenic.










No car is complete without purple fuzzy dice!!!


April at home behind the wheel.


Brandon and his long legs test out the back seat while we drove around the neighborhood.

So...April....we need to get you gussied up, and get some sweet shots of you and that car....deal??

8 comments:

Brook said...

Sweet car!

Unknown said...

Any time baby! I've allready started shoping for purple!

April

Slyde said...

now THAT is a damn sweet car...

mo.stoneskin said...

No car is complete without a purple dice? So THAT's what my car was missing. I knew it was something like that, but the grotty kangaroo I had hanging from the rearview mirror just didn't cut it.

Nej said...

@ Brook and Slyde - it IS, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :-)

@ Mo - Kangaroo, eh?

@ April - I can't wait!!!!!!

Badass Geek said...

Pimpin'!

Glennis said...

Oh, God. Is that gorgeous or what???

I had a '65 Ford Fairlane, jacked up in the rear. I bought it for
$300, and wrecked it within three days of buying it.

But that brings back memories. I can almost smell the air-freshener hanging from the rear-view mirror.....

Nej said...

@ g - I know what you mean!!! My dad bought me a 1965 (or was it 69?) Ford pickup. LOVED that thing to death. It only last one week.

My sister and I spent one summer afternoon detailing it. When we were done, I took her to McDonalds for a shake, as a thanks for helping. Someone t-boned me on the way home. Totaled it.