Holy crap folks. 300 posts? Um...wow. I don't know what to say. I had no idea I put so much crap out there for people to read. Kinda scary when I think about it. :-)
So....it's 6:38 pm. I'm sitting in my office, staring out my window. I have a spin class at the gym in 1 hour, and don't feel like driving all the way home, just to turn around and come right back. I really have nothing much to blog about. So....hmmmm......it's not a tag, not a meme....it's just a random list of strange things. Please, someone tell me I'm not alone on these, k??
1) Peanut Butter and Banana Bread must be female. (no nuts)
2) Toilet paper, over or under? I've always been an over gal.... unless I have a cat that insists on unrolling the entire roll. We've become under people for the time being.
3) Lobster = cockroach of the sea. 'Nuff said. :-(~
4) When it comes to riding my bike....I'll take speed and endurance over hills any day. I hate hills!!!
5) Closed doors in the house bug me. (closets are the exception)
6) Love kayaking, terrified of deep water. Go figure!
7) Potato chips on my PB&J - yum!
8) Crunchy Soft Foods, just can't do them. Pears are a good example. Actually, most fruit (all fruit) falls into that category.
9) If walking side by side with Mot, I must walk on his right side. If I don't....I continuously bump into him.
10) On my keyboard at work....the letters E, S, C, V, N, M and 1 are completely gone. Not gone gone. But the lettering is gone. It really annoys people if they use my computer.
11) 12:34 am or pm...either way...I have to avert my eyes immediately, until it turns 12:35. Bag joo joo.
12) I used to mow the lawn in decreasing squares. I'd mow along the outside edge, and then work my way into the middle. Mot thought I was nuts. :-)
That's all I've got for now. It's almost 7:00...so I'd better log off, lock the place up, and head to the gym.
'Night all !!