Friday, February 27, 2009

Weather

This blue skies, sunny........and snowing shit is really starting to freak me out.

Not that we haven't ever seen this weather here before...because we have. Oh, we have. But when you look out your window, to blue skies....and then notice all the white stuff falling to the ground....it just messes with your brain.

It was 60 degrees one day, now 17 degrees the next.

Just. Plain. Crazy.

This weekend, highs in the upper 20's...then next week (during the week, of course) 50's and 60's.

My new bike is sitting in my basement, mocking me every time I walk by it.





Photo Source

2 comments:

Brook said...

I missed one! Rain today, the cold kind and snow tomorrow. Have I told you I can barely ride a bike? Well, I can ride a banana seater, but the gears and mountain bike stuff? Totally ignorant.

Nej said...

I'm not, by any means, able to call myself a bike rider. It's the same way with golfing. When people ask if I golf, I tell them I own clubs.

Officially, I can't bring myself to call what I do, golfing. :-) :-)