Average Girl in Average World opened up her heart (and purse) for everyone to see. As it seems I'm sitting here at my desk, watching the minutes tick down towards 5:00, I thought I'd join the party.
Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be a bit of a disappointment to those wishing to see into my soul, via my purse. I'm quite the minimalist in comparison to some.
First, here's the purse itself.
While in Portland, OR late last year, I happened upon a Cole Haan store....where I found this wonderful red beauty. :-)
Actually, I think you technically call it a clutch. Mot gets a kick out of saying clutch. "Here's your clutch, honey." or "This is her clutch." Hmmmm.....now that I've typed it a few times, it is kinda funny sounding. Clutch, clutch, clutch.
All right, enough of that!
Here are it's contents....
Clockwise, starting at the top left.
1) Olympus 1030 SW camera. It's waterproof, freeze proof, crush proof, Mot and Nej proof. :-)
2) Ugly brownish wallet. Holds cash, a few cards, and my sister's high school graduation picture. What can I say, she's my little sis and I love her (no matter how much she drives me completely crazy!!).
3) Burt's Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer. I didn't get it for the shimmer part, I got it because it was chap stick, and it wasn't a huge tube. Plain as that.
4) Small blue ink pen and notebook (for making little notes of things I need to remember to blog about. Seriously.
5) Black business card holder. Contains a variety of things. Business cards (go figure), library card, key lime cheesecake ingredient list, some assorted pictures, and a coupon or two.
6) Blackberry. (not pictured - used it to take the pics) I know, you're wondering why I didn't use the CAMERA, right?? It's simple really. I don't have a way to download the pics from my camera at work.
So, there you go...a little snapshot into the personal property of Nej. Pretty exciting, eh??
OK, exciting might be the wrong term. But at least it passed 10 minutes of my boring afternoon.
The snow has stopped falling outside my window. It started at about 9:00 this morning, and they are telling us we got about an inch and hour. Sweet!!!!!!