Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I.......

......am still kicking, screaming and breathing. Yes folks, I'm alive. I'm just so friggin' busy I don't know which way is up.

The people here at work are keeping my days full of (gasp) work stuff. Can you believe the nerve? They think that all this (all this...hehe, that's funny...makes it sound like they are paying me piles of money, doesn't it?)....anyway, they think that all this money they are paying me, is for a full days worth of work!!!!!

I just don't know where they get these ideas!!!! :-) :-)

Plus, my going to the gym every day after work is added in.

I just haven't been keeping up on my blogging and blog reading. It's horrible.

And the ones that I do read....well, I just barely had time to read them, let alone leave a witty (or my normal retarded sounding) comments.

The holidays are soon upon us. I work on the 23rd of December...then not again until the 5th of January. You can bet your sweet bippy that I'll be getting caught up in my reading and writing during that time!!!!! :-)

So, I'll leave you with this.......

No comments: