Monday, November 10, 2008

Funny :-)

OK, I just found out something. Blogs are posted by the date they are started, not the date they are posted. Interesting. So....you will see that I'm finally finishing the daily blog entries I was working on last week while I was gone. But, it isn't showing on my blog as the most current entry, even though I just hit enter. How annoying.

Since the whole posting once a day during the month of November thing started during my vacation, it's pretty obvious the post a day thing isn't going to work. Which is a bummer, because I was looking forward to doing it. :-)

So, I'll try to remember to cut and paste my vacation week entries....so they show up in order - and you won't have to scroll down to find which ones you haven't read.

My apologies loyal blog readers. :-) Won't happen again. :-)

No comments: