Monday, October 20, 2008

Ugh!

I did it, I gave in, I folded, I threw in the towel, I called in backup.....

I asked Mot to make sure I get up when my alarm goes off to work out in the morning. It's suicide, I know, but it will do the trick.

He's evil, he's mean....and he'll not let me go back to sleep after that alarm goes off, guaranteed.

Drastic times, call for drastic measures!!!!!!

He hates, no HATES that snooze button of mine.

There are two alarms on my alarm clock. I set one for the mornings I'm going to get up early, and I have one set for the absolute latest I can get up and still make it to work on time. Lately, I've been setting the first alarm. I hit the snooze three of so times...then shut it off, and turn on the second alarm. Some mornings, I think he's going to kill me for it. :-)

Mot gets up when the alarm goes off. It only has to go off once, and he's up.

I like to set my alarm to go off earlier than I need it to, so I can hit the snooze. It feels like I'm stealing more sleep from the night. I know it's silly, I know it's crazy.....but I do it. :-(

His job was pretty easy this morning though. When my alarm went off, I knew he'd be relentless, so I just went ahead and got up on my own. I can promise you, his job won't be that easy in the future....the fear of him waking me up will soon diminish, and I'll be at his mercy. :-)

Not only did I get up to workout this morning.....Mot ended up coming down to lift weights and such, while I was down there. I had one of the chickiest of chick flicks on the TV when he came down. But, he actually found himself interested in the movie while he was working out. That is, until he realized what he was doing. :-)

No comments: