Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Joker Made Me Squirm

Tom, an old buddy of his, and I went to see the newest Batman movie last night. It was really good...but it gave me a stomach ache. It's no wonder Heath Ledger is gone....they say he puts everything into his roles, and becomes his characters. If he put his head 100% into the Joker role, I would want to rid myself of this world as well. What a good job he does playing a complete psychopath!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!! I literally had a stomach ache watching this movie. It made me uneasy, uncomfortable, and it actually almost made me want to leave the theater. Yet - I call it a good movie. I know, I'm crazy!!!! I don't want to say anything about the movie, in case I give anything away to those of you who haven't seen it....but wow!!! Unnerving.

No comments: