Friday, January 14, 2011

Bless Me Bloggers......For I Have Sinned.....

....it's been over one month since my last post.

And that one really doesn't even count.

My hard drive crashed. It crashed hard.

All pictures taken since I'd last backed it up......

....gone.

When was that, you ask??

October.

No wait...that's not the worst part.

October 2009.

(sigh)

So....pictures for one full year are gone.

Unless I want to pay this data retrieval company $600 to get them back for me.

Yeah, that's allot of money.

I think I'll pass.

Until I win the lottery, that is.

(or unless any of you out there are master data retrievers....or have one on retainer)

So......the good news is that I DO have pics from October 2010 to current on a flash drive.

So...starting Monday......I'm going to get you all up to date on what Mot and Nej have been up to for the last 4 months.

Hotel bed jumping, New Orleans, super heroes, turkey trots, snow storms.......

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: