Monday, February 15, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

As you have probably already noticed, I've been MIA in the blog world lately. Works bites the big one right now.....and if it wasn't for the whole responsibility thing, I'd have thrown myself out the nearest window, and ran into the sunset screaming and ripping out my hair.

But...since my parents raised me right, I've just been dealing with it. I normally don't take work home with me (mentally)....but the last two weeks haven't been normal. Not at all.

So, having said that.....I'm back now. I'm going through all the pics I've taken the last couple weekends, and I'll start getting everyone caught up on the drunken stupors, hockey games, and all other misc capers we've participated in. :-)

Lucky you! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well if drunken stupor and hockey games are what gets you through, I am all about hearing about them!

MJenks said...

Huzzah!!!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Just getting back in the blogging saddle myself...forgive me while I catch up.