Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inter-office mail (07/22/09

To the powers that be,

I understand that I come in to work every day to earn a paycheck. To pay my bills, buy my groceries (and the occasional pair of shoes). :-)

But, as of late, you've been making me work much more.

This extra commitment I've provided to you has seriously cut down on my blog reading and commenting time.

Right now, I currently have 247 posts that need my prompt attention, and you've been making it very difficult to get done.

I'm sure all of this "making me actually work my 40 hours per week" is merely an oversight....and look forward to things returning to the way they were.

:-)

5 comments:

Brook said...

I could write that same thing starting off "Dear Life..."

I am barely keeping up with blogs and sometimes it takes me days to think of something "light" to write.
I find I am too unready to deal with myself and too overwrought to write lightly.
Surely it will pass.
Surely.

Nej said...

Light writing. Yeah.....I'm the same way. Shoes on the weekends, then a weekend update here and there. I'm trying to keep it light....but it's really hard right now. I think it's the hot weather, always brings me down a little. :-)

Expat No. 3699 said...

Ha, I can so relate. I'm sooo far behind in my reader.

Cowguy said...

I'm giving you the day off. It's my gift to you. Go ahead, get your hat and purse and go home.

*pats you on the back*

There. All better now. Who's your budddddyyyy?

Nej said...

Awwww...thanks Cowguy!! You're so good to me. :-) :-) :-)