Friday, March 20, 2009

Odd observations and Friday Farewells

So....I woke up this morning, walked into the bathroom, and turned on the light. Started the shower, and then looked in the mirror.

{Warning - not a good idea when you first wake up - EVER!!}

I had noticed something a few days ago...and I noticed it again this morning.

When I get up, my eyebrows are crooked.

I kid you not.

And when I say crooked, I don't mean slightly askew. I mean one is a good 1/2 - 3/4 inch (or more) higher than the other. It's disturbing to say the least.

By the time I'm walking out the door...they are even again.

:-)

Anyway.....I'm off. I leave work at noon today, and our plane leaves Omaha later in the afternoon.

San Francisco (and Napa) here we come, right back where we.........ah, never mind!

So, I'll leave you with this little tidbit. It's been running through my head since I woke up - what can I say? There's no explanation for how my brain works. :-)

Catch ya on the flip side!



"Got a condo made-a stone-a, King Tut."

3 comments:

Brook said...

Take a booze cruise for me-jealous is now my middle name. Lucky!

Nej said...

We're going to Napa for a couple days as well. And, I found where you can rent Segways. Drukin segway wine tours!!!!

OK, so maybe you're only supposed to drink one or two wines...but rules are meant to be broken. (hehe)

MJenks said...

Your husband is he...a wild and cuh-raz-ee guy?