Monday, February 23, 2009

Time Trial Bike



I once had a bike stolen when I was a kid. It didn't make the news.

Who else likes the sense of humor found within the Trek team?? This is the sticker they put on Lance's backup time trial bike....after his main bike was stolen.

Mot called me this weekend to tell me it had been found.

Why is this relevant??

Well, believe it or not, it was the catalyst to a decent argument on Saturday.

Nej "Did you hear if Lance's bike was ever found?"

Mot "What are you talking about?"

Nej "Lance Armstrong, his bike was stolen."

Mot (suffering from hunger = GRUMPY and HUFFY) "How the hell would I know?"

Nej "Okey dokey then."

Mot "What'd I do NOW?"

Nej "You are hungry. All you had to say was 'Oh, I hadn't heard it was stolen.'....instead you snapped at me....like me asking you was the worst thing in the world. I'm not going to say anything more until you've eaten lunch."

Mot "Wonderful"


The marriage of two stubborn people.....some days, it's a bumpy ride. :-)


Photo Source

1 comment:

Brook said...

Me and D. That's all I can say. Me and D.